Net4India is one of the largest ICANN-accredited registrars in India; the company went bankrupt in September 2020. This situation resulted in the company’s shutdown, and many customers get affected. Moreover, the company also announced that it wouldn’t be supporting the domain renewal.IN code. Thanks to NIXI, who jumped in and opened the domain transfer.IN codes. Here, you will know about the Net4India domain transfer process.
Why do You need to Transfer the Domain Name from Net4India?
Transfer of domain name means you are changing the registrar. So when you transfer your domain name, you just change the domain registrar, but the domain name remains the same. Talking about why you need to transfer the domain name, here are some reasons that will force you to transfer your domain name.
- Your domain registrar may go out of the business like what happened with Net4India.
- You are not happy with the service of your service provider.
- You may need to expand your business, and you are not getting the desired features with your current registrar.
In any case, you will be able to change your registrar and retain your domain name. Know how the Net4India domain transfer process works.
You may want to know: The difference between SSL and Website Security
How Net4India Domain Transfer Process Works
Transferring your domain name to another registrar isn’t rocket science. By following the proper steps, you will be able to complete the transfer easily and quickly. You need to ensure that you transfer the domain before it expires. Sometimes, the renewal doesn’t happen, and you may need to wait until renewal becomes successful.
If you see any red flags regarding the renewal of your domain name, get help from customer support. With the assistance of a professional, you will be able to resolve the renewal issue and proceed with the domain name transfer.
Once you are done with everything, follow the steps below for the Net4India domain transfer process.
Prepare With the Registrar
Before transferring your domain name, you need to prepare with the current registrar as the users face issues with Net4India.
- Unlock the domain first; log in to the current registrar and uncheck the lock domain box for unlocking your domain.
- You need to verify your contact information for getting the verification emails throughout the Net4India domain transfer process.
- Get the authorization code, EEP code, or transfer key from the Net4India. Just choose the domain you want to transfer and request the EPP code through email.
Start the Transfer
- Now open the new registrar website to where you want to transfer your domain name.
- Enter the domain name in the domain search box.
- Check if your domain is unlocked.
- In the given field, enter the authorization code you received. If the EPP is correct, you will see a green checkmark. However, if the code is incorrect, you will need to confirm the EPP code with the current registrar.
Pay and Complete
Once the new registrar accepts the EPP code, the Net4India domain transfer process will almost be done.
- Continue and go to privacy settings and choose the right settings for your domain.
- The final step of the Net4India domain transfer process is to pay for the domain to the new registrar, and your transfer will be done.
The basic outline of transfer is the same. However, the steps may be different for each registrar.
In case you don’t have domain control access and not able to contact Net4 India
To transfer your domain name from Net4India to another registrar, you will need an application. You can send an Email to email@example.com and mention your situation to them and share the following documents:
- Application written on the letter head of company and it should be self-attested by the person owns the domain.
- Self-attested Aadhar Card/Pan Card
- Legal Entity Details of the Company
- Domain Name Should be Mentioned in the Email Body
- Send an Email Through Registered Email Address
After that you will get an Authorization code to transfer your domain.
We hope this article will be helpful for you to know the Net4India domain transfer process. This process is easy, and you will be able to transfer your domain name to another registrar within minutes. Transfer your domain today and enjoy the benefits of the seamless domain transfer.
If you cannot transfer your domain from Net4India or need expert help, just drop us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you. However, if you need any technical support or have any questions, just let us know in the comments section.